Hello everyone! Our next bi-weekly AMA will be a GENERAL one this Friday, February 22, 2019 from 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM PST. Just like last time, in order to accommodate our global community in all the different time zones, we will be accepting questions starting from now until Feb 22, 2:00 PM PST.
As usual, we will be granting 300 bonus points for up to 10 people for the “most thoughtful questions” we receive. Again, please double-check and make sure that you are submitting question with your unique IoTeX Hash ID to qualify for bonus points if selected. Any other Hash ID will be ineligible.
How to participate in the IoTeX AMA
- Subscribe to the IoTeX subreddit r/IoTeX
- Visit the pinned “IoTeX Tech AMA — February 22, 2019” post in the r/IoTeX subreddit.
- From now until Feb 22, 2:00 PM PST, ask us a question there and include your unique IoTeX Hash ID (PM @IoTeXBountyBot and enter /hashid, or follow the instructions here) — we will only give points for new questions (no duplicate questions)!
- The thread will be locked at 2:00 PM on February 22, 2019 and we will answer the questions one by one till 4:00 PM PST. If you have follow-up questions, please feel free to comment on our reply!
- “Most Thoughtful Questions” Bonus: 300 points (Up to 10 people, chosen by the IoTeX team)
- Points will be distributed no later than Feb 27.
- We don’t give bonus points for repeated questions. Please check our former AMAs here:
- Shoot us any questions you’ve got related to IoTeX!
- Profanity and spam messages are forbidden.
Announcing the Winners!
1kzay 15pmt 1ncdj 15x84
Founded as an open-source project in 2017, IoTeX is building the world’s leading privacy-centric blockchain platform for the Internet of Things (IoT). Their mission is to build a decentralized trust fabric for a new era of collaboration and data exchange among devices, applications and people. Backed by a global team of research scientists and top engineers, IoTeX combines blockchain, trusted hardware and edge computing to realize the full potential of IoT.
Telegram Announcement Channel: https://t.me/iotexchannel
Telegram Group: https://t.me/IoTeXGroup
Join us: https://iotex.io/careers